Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the launch of a new Web portal that allows customers to manage their relationship with Agilent and receive information personalized to their interests and the products they own. The myAgilent Web portal allows customers to:
- Register products to receive timely updates, including firmware updates, application notes, service notifications, related forum discussions and more.
- Review product warranty and calibration status.
- View product order status.
- Connect with peers in discussion forums.
- Track products of interest and get alerts for special offers.
“Our customers tell us they want quick access to information that is directly relevant to them,” said Neil Martin, e-business manager for Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group. “We are excited about offering the new myAgilent portal capability which will significantly improve the experience with our website.”
To learn more or register for this service, visit www.agilent.com/find/myAgilent.