Labtronics Inc. is pleased to announce the release of a new book on ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebooks). “ELN and the Paperless Lab” covers a full range of topics, everything from explaining ELN basics to managing a successful ELN project.
Labtronics has collected articles about ELN written in the last couple of years and assembled them into a 150 page book. Also included are special articles that have been written specifically for this book by industry experts. The eBook will be made available free of charge, over the internet.
“ELN and the Paperless Lab” answers the questions that are most important to anyone who is using, or considering using an ELN in a laboratory.
- What is the current state of the industry?
- How does a QC ELN differ from an R&D ELN?
- What problems does an ELN solve?
- How are instruments integrated with ELN?
- How do you ensure that you will have a successful deployment?
- What are the legal implications?
- How is ROI calculated?
- How does an ELN connect to other lab systems, such as LIMS?
Go to http://www.labtronics.com/resources/nexxeln_ebook.asp to download a free copy.