Mark Daniel Alters
279 Main Street Extension
Callery, PA. 16024
HOME (724) 432-3855
Seeking to obtain a position as an electronic/repair technician utilizing my acquired skills and background.
Lowry Air Force Base / Denver, CO
Precision Measurement Equipment Specialist APR 1992-DEC 1992
Naval Air Station Atsugi / Atsugi Japan
Miniature Electronics Repair NOV1993-DEC 1993
ANALYSIS OF SKILLS:
- Tested, troubleshot, and repaired hundreds of electrical/electronic items down to component level utilizing schematics, diagrams, theory of operation, and other technical data.
- Served as supervisor, assigned work, trained subordinates, and utilized an eight man team to meet production goals.
- Utilized mechanical, optical, and electrical standards to determine accuracy of measurement.
- Coordinated and managed electrostatic discharge program.
- Performed soldering and desoldering techniques on hundreds of active, passive, solid state, and discreet electrical and electronic components.
- Calibrated a broad range of aviation precision measurement equipment, torque/pressure and physical/dimensional equipment, microwave/rf, and various other complex electrical equipment.
- Prepared for and performed flawlessly for multiple ISO-9001 and ISO-17025 audits.
- Maintained calibration records for three separate companies at their locations with no supervision.
United States Marine Corps
Marine Corps Air Station, Iwakuni, Japan
Calibration/Repair Technician JAN 1993-DEC 1994
Marine Corps Air Station, Cherry Point, NC
Night crew Supervisor/Calibration/Repair Technician DEC 1994-OCT 1997
Honorably discharged OCT 1997
Calibration/Repair Technician OCT 1997-SEPT 1998
Onsite Calibration/Repair Technician SEPT 1998-PRESENT