Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as a leader and set an example of embodying the principles of SIMCO’s Mission in Service.
- Manage laboratory operations to budgeted financial objectives with Profit and Loss (P&L) responsibilities.
- Manage and control key variable expense accounts, technical and administrative staff.
- Maintain appropriate levels of accreditation and scope as defined by management; enhancement and expansion of the laboratory scope of accreditation (UKAS, KEMA, ISO/IEC 17025 Quality System).
- Instill operational process efficiencies to reduce costs and provide technical support for sales and operational efforts.
- Manage service performance of the laboratory to corporate objectives and assist technical staff in the analysis and resolution of complex problems commonly found in TMDE.
- Manage the laboratory assets to maximize the utilization and leverage of assets. Ascertain lab capabilities and increase where relevant.
- Support the Regional Director/VP in key initiatives and projects.
- Recommendation for asset acquisition with appropriate justification.
To apply for this role: please send an up to date resume to Victoria Hovsepian at Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org.