Beamex introduces a new Modular Calibration System, MCS200. It is a modular test and calibration system for workshops and laboratories. MCS200 offers efficient and ergonomic possibilities for the maintenance of process instruments.
The system can be tailor-made to fit your requirements. Beamex will assist you in planning, specifying and installing the ideal workshop solution for your facility.
Summary of Beamex MCS200 Features
- ESD protected workstation with calibration modules for pressure, temperature, electrical signals and frequency; variable AC and DC supplies; measuring instruments; soldering and desoldering equipment; and accessories.
- Support for HART®, Foundation Fieldbus H1 and Profibus PA
- Paperless calibration – seamless integration with Beamex® CMX Calibration Software.
- Fully automated pressure calibration − communicates with Beamex® POC6 Automatic Pressure Controller
- Fully automated temperature calibration − communicates with Beamex® FB/MB Temperature Blocks
For more info, visit: https://www.beamex.com/calibrators/beamex-mcs200/.