EVERETT, Wash., Sept. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Fluke Calibration, a leader in precision calibration instrumentation and software, introduces MET/TEAM Test Equipment Asset Management Software, the most comprehensive solution for managing calibration test equipment. The browser-based software is ideal for calibration professionals who need to manage workflow through their calibration labs.
MET/TEAM software is integrated with Fluke Calibration’s MET/CAL® Calibration Management Software to provide a complete solution for automated calibration and asset management.
MET/TEAM software allows users to:
- Manage all aspects of calibration operation
- Improve productivity; reduce operating costs
- Maintain compliance with regulatory standards
- Customize for business rules
- Schedule maintenance events
- Perform batch receiving
- Create automated email alerts
- Track assets through the lab
- Create and print calibration reports
- Maintain an audit trail
- Manage shipping information
- Track customer and vendor information
- View business statuses
- Create data templates; store procedures
Optional modules for MET/TEAM software:
- Customer Portal —access status and reports online
- Commerce Module — manage pricing, quoting and billing; analyze productivity metrics
- Mobile Module —download a portion of the master database for field use; synchronize updates upon return
MET/TEAM software works with any HTML5 compatible browser, so it can be accessed from anywhere. Multiple levels of security allow controlled access based on individual users or groups, so users see only the information that is appropriate for their security level.
For more information, visit: www.flukecal.com/goteam. To purchase MET/TEAM software, contact your Fluke Calibration sales representative or call (877) 355-3225.